Monday, July 13, 2009

We're Back!!

Well after a long--long hiatus (long enough to have a baby :)I've decided to start blogging again. Our family has changed so much and with two little ones we seem to change more and more everyday! I've gone back and read some of my older posts and this is such a neat way to chronicle our kids growing up. Tucker will be three in a few weeks (big tears) he's growing up so much and although he's still all boy he has such a sweet spirit. Gigi is our newest arrival and an arrival she has been--she's just the opposite of Tucker at her age--all girl. She doesn't care much about playing or being on the ground she would much rather be held and coo and talk all day! Tucker very often scares her with his running around and throwing trucks and slamming the hammer into the wall ( all the things boys do) and she very loudly lets us all know. She's very fondly been labeled not a princess but the QUEEN of our house, we all think she's royal :). Watching some of the looks that she gives the jester woops I mean Tucker is hilarious! I have pretty much prayed my whole life that God would bless me with a little girl and she is my dream come true! :) She's a true momma's girl and I hope that never changes! We are having a fun summer and I am reminded everyday of how blessed our little family is.

No comments: