Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Brother, Little Sister






Oh Tucker and Gigi, the whole time I was pregnant I thought about if Tucker would like Gigi or if he would be jealous. Well, Tucker LOVES Gigi, as in he wants to squeeze her neck off, roll around on the ground with her, sit on top of her--I mean he just really can't control himself when it comes to her. If she's crying in her crib and he's downstairs with me he says Mommy I gotta go save DeeDee (how he says Gigi). Now, Gigi on the other hand pretty much looks at him like--uhmm do the adults now that you are this close to me--I don't think this is allowed.
You can see in the pictures that Tucker took her lovey bunny, he takes all of her stuff, she's probably going to start hoarding her stuff so he doesn't always take it away from her! Her face in the first picture pretty much explains it all--it cracks me up!
:) Lindsey




1 comment:

acey said...

they are so stinking cute!!!!