Monday, November 30, 2009

Space Week

Today kicked off space week at school--or so we thought. Bryce and I constructed this very authentic astronaut uniform last night for Tucker to wear to school for space day...


So, imagine the suprise I felt when I dropped Tucker off at school and watched child after child walk into school in normal clothes...did their parents forget b/c it was right after the Thanksgiving Holiday...are their outfits in thier bags to put on later...NO and NO--Tucker's teacher informed me when she put him in the car that space dress up day is on Wednesday---GREAT!!! So now I know why when the teacher opened the door to get Tucker out of the car she said (in a stunned sort of way) Ohhhh--what (not who, mind you) do we have here? And, as Tucker walked into school the teacher's literally were laughing so hard that I thought they were going to pee their pants. Good thing that Tucker is only three and he's a boy (and he's adorable)--in his mind he could wear this to school everyday and feel totally confident and comfortable! God Bless him! :)

No comments: