Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

One word for this post...totally...ANTI-CLIMATIC!!!! Well, my camera battery went dead and I couldn't find the charger, mom forgot her totally awesome camera, so between myself, Bryce, Lady, Poppy, David Giles, and Neesie (Clara) we have this one picture from Halloween and Bryce's bday...




Gigi is a precious little flower for her first halloween and Tucker was a farmer. Lady and Poppy, and David and Neesie dressed up too; to help hand out candy and see the kids dressed up! I did contemplate re-dressing the kids and staging another Halloween but... here's a picture of Tucker the morning after Halloween and I didn't want to have to go through that again...

This is what a child who doesn't get to eat candy looks like the morning after Halloween...SUGAR OVERLOAD!!!

No comments: