Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

****ALERT****
I wrote this post like 2 weeks ago and I can't get any of the pictures to attach except for the one below--so--there you go---Chandler and Tucker playing the guitar Christmas morning! Merry Christmas 2009!
The week before Christmas we had Christmas with the Mana and Papa and all of my mom's side of the family, I don't have any pics but it was so good getting to see my cousins and their beautiful children. It reminded me of Christmas when I was little. For Christmas we went to Lady and Poppy's house for Christmas Eve, we went to church and then had a nice dinner with David Giles and Neesie and the boys. Then Santa came to Lady and Poppy's house. On Christmas day we opened presents at Lady and Poppy's and then headed back home for nap time. We went to Gram and Pop's house Christmas Day night and had a BIG time with all of our cousins and family. We played and opened presents had a wonderful dinner followed by more playing and eating desert! We are so blessed to be able to spend the holidays with our loved ones all around us! Here are some of the pictures...

No comments: