Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not the Cleavers!!


I've been thinking alot about how when you use the internet to let other people into your lives or just to chronicle your life, it can become very easy to make your life look like something that it's not. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my children and my family and I know the feeling is mutual but it ain't always "hunky dorry" (if I spelled that right). There are plenty of times where both kids are crying, the house looks like a bomb went off, and the laundry and dishes are falling out of the baskets and out of the sink! So here's an older picture of the kids. Gigi is crying because I had to put her down to make her bottle and Tucker is in timeout for something he did that offended either me or Gigi--I can't remember. Anyway, they both looked at me like---Why in the world are you taking a picture of us Mom??? So, we're definetly not the Cleavers, we're the Gandy's and we fall short everyday, but we always feel so blessed to have each other!
:) Lindsey

1 comment:

Clara said...

Oh my! Who would want to be the Cleavers when you can be the Gandy gang? I love you all just the way you are!
Neesie