Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What are we going to do with him???

Well, I'm probably going to regret posting this story, but I did say that I would use this blog to chronicle everything that is our family, so...here goes!

Just a little back story, Tucker has been potty-trained for about 3 months but the whole pooping thing can still be difficult for him and when he does make it to the toilet, he doesn't want anyone in the room and he immediatley flushes it so I don't always know what's going on. This is all well and good except for the fact that his attempts to wipe himself don't always work out.

So, let me set the stage here, we had just finished lunch, Gigi was in her exersaucer, and Tucker was jumping around on the leather chair. He jumped up all of the sudden and start pulling at his underwear, when I asked him what was wrong he said, "My butt itching." So I said Tucker, did you poo poo this morning and he told me that he did, so I went to find the baby wipes, and I came back in the room to probably the most disturbing sight that I will ever see between my children....Tucker was standing bare butt in front of Gigi's exersaucer and I said, "Son, what are you doing?" he said, "Gigi itchen my butt mommy!!" It was as if he had just figured out what her whole purpose for invading his life was!! I was horrified and there really aren't words that can describe the look on Gigi's face. I mean I sort of feel like she looks at all of us like she's better than us to begin with but I mean this whole thing just takes the cake. Can you imagine what must have been going through her head? Anyway, I can confirm that no contact was made between Queenie's fingers and Tucker's hiney but it was one of those moments where you go, where did he come from--too funny--kind of! :)

Lindsey

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love it! Hilarious! There will be plenty more of those brother-sister moments where you will scratch your head and hope they aren't scarred for life! :)
Love reading your blog...keep updating! Hugs!