Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big News!

Hello! It's been awhile since I have updated the blog and honestly it's been awhile since I've done much of anything because...WE'RE EXPECTING A BABY!!!!! I'm due on April 14th and I'm 14 weeks today. We are so excited and feel so blessed to be pregnant again. It's been a rocky 1st trimester but the fog is starting to lift and I'm feeling much better. Tucker is doing well and has had a busy couple of weeks--I'll post pictures of all his new activities soon. We hope that everyone is doing well!

Love, Lindsey

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations to you guys! How wonderful! I pray God will continue to bless your family. Looking forward to updates- won't be long until you find out baby's gender! How exciting!

Unknown said...

Hey Linds! I'm so excited for ya'll! Shouldn't you be finding out what you're having soon...I'm dying to hear. We really need to get together soon! I miss you! Carlysle and Tucker would have so much fun playing. Lets do it soon...please!